Book catalogue – downloading audio files
You have bought one of my books and would like to access the accompanying audio downloads :
If you are having difficulties downloading, please contact me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to forward your download directly!
Some common questions :
I can’t find the download link in my book…?
● it will be on page 2 or page 3, depending on your edition.
I have visited your site and can’t find the download page, where is it?
● to access the page directly, you will need to enter the download link from your book, exactly as is (including http://) into the address bar of your internet navigator.
What is an “internet navigator” or “navigator”?
● This is the program that you use to access the Internet. Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Google Chrome are navigators.
What is the “address bar”?
● In your navigator, the address bar is the bar near the top of the screen, where the URL or address is displayed, starting with http:// or https://
I’ve done a Google search for the link, and can’t find it…?
● The download page will not be referenced by Google ; to access the page you will need to enter the link as instructed above.
Do I need to pay extra for the download?
● No, the download is included free-of-charge with the book
I don’t understand the instructions or I can’t access the download…?
● Please contact me, and I will send your download to you directly!
Stephen Ducke, author